Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Has Fallen At My House...

I can't remember a time when I wasn't obsessed with the Fall. I didn't grow up celebrating Halloween so October and November are Fall/Harvest time to me and I love everything about it! I love the leaves in bright oranges, reds, and yellows. I love to decorate and bake with pumpkins and I love the smell of the candles that come out this time of year. So anyway, as I mentioned in my last post, I started making the adorable "give thanks" banners and hung mine on my mantle. I then decorated around it and I love it!!!
I went to the dollar store and picked up the leaves, candles, glass jars, and of course some yummy candy corn candy to decorate with and maybe sneak one or two to make sure they taste okay:)
I got the sweet little pumpkins at Trader Joes for under a dollar. I also bought some yummy fall candles from Target and threw in the pumpkin decor I already had out in a box in my garage.
Of course I switched my door wreath out for my fall one!
All in all, I'm excited with how I turned my apartment into a Harvest Haven and for hardly any money at all! I love it!! I also posted the banner on instagram and facebook and mentioned that I would love to make one for anyone that requests it and sure enough, I'm making a few for friends! So fun! I still don't really have readers and no followers and only one comment. But I'm hopeful that with time, my blog will attract some readers:) I have some more DIY projects to post that I think people will like:) Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment